Sunday, September 21, 2008

Apple Picking!

It's already that time of the year again. Although, I'm not quite sure where summer went. Considering my hectic schedule with work and night classes though I should have figured it would be this way. Nonetheless, it's time for apple picking and that's exactly what my family did the other day. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it was. I haven't been apple picking for a long time and I don't think I'll skip a year of apple picking in the future. Here's a few pictures of the sisters apple picking.

Photobucket

She is so gorgeous. apple picking in style. haha.

Photobucket

Happy she got the one she wanted.

Photobucket

The little goofball. She was having a great time.

Photobucket

Picture of the two of them with a bunch of pumpkins.

Photobucket

Pumpkinhead??? :-)

Photobucket

Resting from playing drums on the pumpkin.

Photobucket

Applecrest in Hampton Falls, NH has the best donuts. Yum.

Photobucket

Face painting time.

Photobucket

I just love this photo. She was actually calm and sitting still. I couldn't believe it. Her face is beautiful.

I have a bunch of other photos from the shoot on my flickr so that's just the overview. I also took a roll of black and white film. Getting back to the basics was a good break and made me appreciate so much more how cameras have developed over the years. I'll be scanning in some of the photos later this week to share. Until then... goodbye!

Rachel

3 comments: