Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Studio Class

This is going to be a HUGE update including all of my favorite images taken thus far in my lighting for portraiture class at McIntosh college. Here they are...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have enjoyed every single second of this class. The best part about it is, I can see how far my photography has come since the beginning of my journey and I'm really excited to see how far I go and how much I learn and adapt to new styles and techniques in the future.

Rach

2 comments:

zach said...

Hey Rachel! I hope you're doing well.

Here's something I favorite 6 months ago on youtube. I think you'll enjoy the series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsRu90jE88&feature=related

Enjoy!

Rachel Swain Photography said...

Thanks Zach!