Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Blog!

So, I thought I would give this blogging a try. We'll see how well I keep up with it!

Today I had a photoshoot with Zach Sarette (www.zachsarette.com). He is a wedding photographer from Manchester, NH. He's a super cool guy, really easy going and takes great quality images from what I can see on his website. Here's a few pictures from the session.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zach also took a picture of Alex (my boyfriend/trusty photoshoot helper) and myself once we finished the shoot.

Photobucket

Overall, it's been a great day. Went and visited my family after the session and then went back home to relax and watch House. We'll see what the rest of the evening has in store for me. Well, back to work tomorrow so I'm going to get going for now. Will write again soon.

Rach

1 comment:

zach said...

Yay! You have a blog!!! I'm so happy!

If you need any help modifying the template, let me know! I'm pretty good with this stuff! You can make it all Rachelfied!